Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tweet100: My New Tweeter Helper

Friends,

At last, I can spare my busy time to create this service. It's a twitter posting service which you can use to update your status for a given random interval times (you specify the minimum and maximum interval time updates only).

I designed this so people can simply copy and paste their updates (tweets) to the online form and the system will take care of it from there.

Please try this and let others know about it. Let me know what you think and how can I improve it. I will try to do my best to help you with your twitter needs and to give you the most useful twitter marketing tools.


Thank you.

8 comments:

  1. Is it not true that twitter is getting tougher on auto-tweeters? This software sounds great but I'm a little concerned about account deletion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously I am looking for a home base job to make extra funds so I can get some of the necessities I really need. Do you know of programs I can look at that might help me ? Thank you T~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using the same version of this for quite sometime. Really useful especially to give shouts to people too. Twitter WILL suspend your account if you're spamming others, even DM'ing, or if you never actually been on your account replying mentions and do "human" stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is good information and very interesting. It makes sense. So we must be careful. I've always tried to stay true and never auto tweet but I can see how giving shoutouts would be helpful. I like the way you do it Bru, you have good style and taste with your tweets. Some will surely abuse this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, Bru has a style and what has done a brand tweets. But be sensitive when people give an account. Giving shoutouts has become your character, this path may be more useful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the information. I have checked you out from time to time and find you to be "real". I am still on the manual tweet process and looking to automate. Will check out your link.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the info, very cool info and nice blog @floetrycatnap :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi admin, so nice job. your blog is appreciated. is it direct posting into twitter with your id.Here... is my blog on jobs and so many others

    ReplyDelete