Thursday, January 28, 2010

ACME and GDI

Dear Friends,

Lately I received a lot of email asking about ACME and GDI, the main opportunity programs that I've been doing for quite some time.

ACME is about owning your own search engine business. You'll be given a search engine, and your job is to generate traffic (especially targetted traffic) for people who want to use your search engine.

GDI is an MLM online system which for me it's quite a miracle. It's because for you to have a business online, you'll need a web hosting provider with registered domain name. GDI provides this. Rather than being a common web hosting providers, GDI is also a money making opportunity (their MLM system). So I don't see why people would not want to join this system when they need to host a webpage.

Anyway, if you're really interested or if you've just visited my blog for the first time. Check out my other blog entries and see for yourself that I don't guarantee everything, I only post what my experience in the blog, and I'm very blunt.

ACME and GDI, and my personal tips about making money on the internet can be found here.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment